Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween 08

This year Halloween was beyond crazy. We moved in with Steve's parents who have been so gracious to let us stay with them. It is our home away from home. Wherever that is. We have yet to find a home that fits our needs. So Halloween was a little last minute. We had our first Halloween school Parade at Peck Elementary, a couple of Trunk-or-Treats and the Finale was at the Weber's. Where we had the annual get together. We went trick-or-treating in her Neighborhood. So many decked out houses. The night finished off with Soup and Cider. YUM! Don't forget ROCK BAND. We miss our sweet sid!

3 comments:

Karrie and Don Cocroft said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Cassie said...

Perfect! I can't wait to see more! I love you so much. Thanks for coming to spend Halloween with us, I was so glad you were there.

Karin said...

Your girls are getting sooooo big and beautiful! Great to see that you have joined the blogging world!
Send me an email and I will send you an invite to my blog!
karin_mikawa@yahoo.com
Great to see you!